• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 1st, 7 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzrider

Write Only User
Staff member
Administrator
Moto(s)
Kaw N1K
Name
Andy
It's time for another BARF Jam!

If you play something, come out to jam with fellow BARFers. BARF has a lot of enthusiastic musicians and this is a great place to play some music and hang with other BARFers.

This time around, Ironbutt has generously offered to host the event at his home.

Place:
Ironbutt's Home

944 85th Ave
Oakland, CA 94621

Map

When: Saturday, December 1st, 2012 - 7 p.m.

Some people like to play covers, while others like to improvise over changes. If you're thinking of coming, tell us your preference and whether there are some tunes you know and would like to play.

At this time, there is no PA. The good news is that RhythmRider usually brings an electronic drum kit, which can be turned down. It's often possible to sing over the instruments. That said, if someone would like to bring a PA, we'd love to have it there.

It's a friendly, low pressure vibe and we want people to feel comfortable playing and taking chances! There is room for spectators.

Who is in? What do you play?

picture.php
picture.php

:applause:Port:smoking:staRang:hail

In. Not that it helps with the number of musicians, but in.

Hopefully. Going to check with SWMBO this evening. She's freshly back from a two week work trip to Asia, so I figure I'll let her catch up on sleep before I try to convince her how much fun she would have at the BARF Jam. For those who haven't been: these things are a blast. I don't even play an instrument, but I just love going to hear the talented folks jam. Rhythm Rider on drums and Andy on the guitar are worth the price of admission alone.

Wewt!! IN!!! :banana and all that good stuff.

I'm pretty sure this one i can make ... no plans, and it's on a Saturday. :)

Well, we have a good start on groupies... If nobody shows up to play we can swap stories about the last time we saw the band.

Well, we have a good start on groupies... If nobody shows up to play we can swap stories about the last time we saw the band.

Well, Aaron and I will play at the least. :laughing

But we can do that anytime. C'mon out, folks!

is in Oaklamd, can someone loan me a gun for the night? thanks.....

is in Oaklamd, can someone loan me a gun for the night? thanks.....

HEY!!

I went to the last jam and that was in sodding OaklaMd too, in a right sodding shady neighbourhood :shudder

I only felt safe on the way home when John pointed out Bill's shop, I was all "whew, at least I know we are now near the 24" :rofl

Two maybes here

:)

Jimmah ... I will bring both mah guns so you will feel safe! :bwahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back