• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday, January 29th, 2011, 7 p.m. (date changed)

I'm a definite maybe! Gotta watch the weather, I can only bring my Yamaha DTXpress down if it's sunny and the birds are chirping. :laughing And I don't have an amp for the thing, anybody got an amp?

There will be a PA and I can bring a couple of cables to get your signal to it. Your L/R outputs are 1/4" plugs, yes?

It may be that you won't be able to go as loud as an acoustic kit, but if the rest of us turn down to match the PA volume, it wouldn't be the worst thing! :laughing

Well I guess I'll be bringing the drums, then. Seeing as you all don't have any :p

bugger, I can't make the 29th :x

thanks for asking :cry

:twofinger :p

see ya there :banana

Aw bummer var i was looking forward to jamming with you again :(

Me too. If I can convince the GF to go out Friday night instead i'll come , otherwise I'm SOL

yeah, Var, bring her along...of course, we must know before hand...is she HAWT?

also, looks like I will probably join in this festivity....be forewarned...I know a bunch of neil young, beatles and greatful dead stuff...but can dig deep and come up with some old sabbath, hendrix, scorpions and early/mid eighties hair/metal band crap.

of course, i can play standard blues progressions and such as well.

Also, may be bringing a buddy along who is pretty decent on the strings as well. (though he is not a barfer)

also, looks like I will probably join in this festivity....be forewarned...I know a bunch of neil young, beatles and greatful dead stuff...but can dig deep and come up with some old sabbath, hendrix, scorpions and early/mid eighties hair/metal band crap.

of course, i can play standard blues progressions and such as well.

Also, may be bringing a buddy along who is pretty decent on the strings as well. (though he is not a barfer)

Excellent! Good to hear.

I may bring a non-BARF buddy as well. Good guy, good player.

yeah, Var, bring her along...of course, we must know before hand...is she HAWT?

Luckily she and I are going out tonight so I can attend tomorrow

and is she hawt?

i think so. :) Hawt is subjective though

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Luckily she and I are going out tonight so I can attend tomorrow

and is she hawt?

i think so. :) Hawt is subjective though
Is that yer girlfriend or yer daughter?
Looks like I'm out. I'll be wrench'in on the scooter all day, and if I even finish will be too burn out to busta groove. One of these dayz I'll make it. :thumbup

Back