• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, March 5th, 7 p.m.

I'll bring this axe. :laughing :laughing

[youtube]qlf3Ejdmh28[/youtube]

Out now, Gents. I've got the family in town this weekend and they want to take me out for a belated birthday dinner.

a little bit crushed....i finally decide to make it to one of these and there isn't going to be any Chili?

sadness envelopes me..

so, is this space warm or cool. must know how to properly layer....

a little bit crushed....i finally decide to make it to one of these and there isn't going to be any Chili?

sadness envelopes me..

so, is this space warm or cool. must know how to properly layer....

That depends on what is being played...

It is a big open space that is about the same temp as outside on any given day.

sorry guys. John and I couldn't make it as he really had to keep his leg elevated after his surgery

We'll be there next time for sure :party

sorry about no chili :(

Thanks for thinking of us! Having been there a couple of times, I can relate very well to the importance of icing and elevating for a couple of days. Despite my teasing earlier in the thread, I wouldn't have wanted to see John do something that made the recovery harder than it should be.

We haven't set the next date yet, but have recently done about one a month.

Thanks to all who came out last night; it was fun playing with you!

Back