• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically I was curious why you set a specific time limit on when you would or wouldn't go to a meet.

Cuz I graduate from school in May of 2009 and I go to school mon-fri from 6 to 10

And Steve I will never shush :p I dont even know what that means

Cuz I graduate from school in May of 2009 and I go to school mon-fri from 6 to 10

July 26 is a Saturday. Don't tell us you have homework or sumsuch nonsense. :loser

Last edited:

Ahhh. That makes sense. Be advised some meets are on weekends and during school vacation periods. Not that I expect you to ride out of the barbaric southlands up here to civilization, but there are some good folks at some of the South Bay meets. Specifically I suggest you find Uhmeebuh and touch his butt. Say it's from me.

Actually dont plan on coming for other reasons

GOD DAMN IT, CHI!!

^^^I agree so Connie and Alayna lets get to it please!
Umm nooo count me out! LOL I just knew I'd regret this! :|
[deleting pic]

Looking forward to sharing a few cocktails with ya.. even if it's not till 2009! ;)

Ahhh. That makes sense. Be advised some meets are on weekends and during school vacation periods. Not that I expect you to ride out of the barbaric southlands up here to civilization, but there are some good folks at some of the South Bay meets. Specifically I suggest you find Uhmeebuh and touch his butt. Say it's from me.

I dont get vacations like normal schools, its a vacational school so no real breaks. I got a break this week for 4 days and let me tell ya I've just been so tired I didnt do shit hahaha its tough!

I know about weekends but I dont have a life with my school so weekends are days for me to hang out with my friends who almost never get to see me.

/thread hijack

Umm nooo count me out! LOL I just knew I'd regret this! :|
[deleting pic]

Looking forward to sharing a few cocktails with ya.. even if it's not till 2009! ;)

Girl please dont delete the pic you're a hottie and you know it Im just kidding about the hypocrite stuff. Ya know if I were on the dark side you'd be my first victim ;) :devil

I dont get vacations like normal schools, its a vacational school so no real breaks. I got a break this week for 4 days and let me tell ya I've just been so tired I didnt do shit hahaha its tough!

I know about weekends but I dont have a life with my school so weekends are days for me to hang out with my friends who almost never get to see me.

/thread hijack

So you're saying that you're giving up on Uhmeebuh's butt?

Girl please dont delete the pic you're a hottie and you know it Im just kidding about the hypocrite stuff. Ya know if I were on the dark side you'd be my first victim ;) :devil
:love You make me giddy like a school girl!! :devil Mmm ..school girl! :later

Ya know if I were on the dark side you'd be my first victim ;) :devil

:love You make me giddy like a school girl!! :devil Mmm ..school girl! :later

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

That dog is doing a good leghumper impersonation Danni

^^^I agree so Connie and Alayna lets get to it please!

:wtf I guess you missed the part where I posted up first. And then again with more. And then gave Tom the go-ahead to post up more. And I guess you're using a definition of "hypocrite" with which I'm unfamiliar. Go home- you don't get to play in this thread, as that would make you something of a hypocrite yourself. :twofinger

Attachments

• stfu_dog.jpg
    stfu_dog.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 798
<-- elbows into the cat fight :twofinger

Imma get in trouble for posting this I know, but here goes :laughing

25 year old boobies :toothless :laughing

(Hooli, do the math afore you get all up in me grill :twofinger)

And no comments about the size or anything else :x They are all Victoria's No Secret and methinks she did a great job with not much to work with :rofl

(But I have to say there is something to getting ones boobies later rather than earlier, and having them a tad on the small side. At my age if they were any bigger they might be on me knees by now :laughing)

Oh, and the green bikini top with the tattoo in the middle of the chest, I know who that is. Methinks her tits hit the floor when she takes her bra off, let alone her knees :laughing :later

Attachments

• boobies2.jpg
    boobies2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back