• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys gotta be tired of looking at MY bewbs by now!! :laughing

Absolutely not! Ladies, please discuss amongst yourselves and fulfill our childish male fantasies!:rolleyes

Please? :boobies:boobies:boobies:boobies

Oh, I'm forgetting me manners. Thanks very much! :thumbup

You guys gotta be tired of looking at MY bewbs by now!! :laughing

Oh no, this could be the beginning of a career for you. Of course I won't have to become a client because I'll build the site.:party

I could put my ass on my chest and still not have anything worthy enough to be called cleavage. :|

:laughing

You gals have been great sports! :thumbup

^^^ well, if MY ass were on my chest, I wouldn't be able to walk upright!!! :laughing

^^^^:love

I could put my ass on my chest and still not have anything worthy enough to be called cleavage. :|

:laughing

You gals have been great sports! :thumbup

It's all teh beauty, send me the pics and I'll Photoshop the butt on the chest, no surgery required (or allowed by aesthetic principles obvious to most of us).

Actually in The Book Of The Breast (Robert Anton Wilson) a theory of busty development in evolution is put forth explaining why all of that bulk which is not required for anything but (heh) luring sex partners (dolphins are mammals, you know, so are cats) why it is (sometimes painfully) carried by some women...

The idea is that when we were on all fours the sexual signaling device was the butt. Lostsa' cleavage there. Once we walked on two legs and faced each other most of the time* women who had a little cleavage, well it suggested a frontal butt, Darwin spoke, and tah-tittie-dah!

*this might actually have been about language, not pedestrianism)(though we men still have trouble with eye contact sometimes)

Last edited:
^^^ well, if MY ass were on my chest, I wouldn't be able to walk upright!!! :laughing

I find that task hard enough as it is. were I to add anything else up top I would need some type of stabilizers.
I justify the proportion of my butt by explaining I need it to counterweight the boobage.

your ass is NOT big enough to counterbalance your cleavage. :x

Subsequently, some of mine shall be removed from me, and attached to you, thereby providing the stabilization you require!! :thumbup

Chicka, you're just going to have to suck it up, put on your big girl panties, and accept the fact that you do NOT have a big ass. Sorry. :p

uh, DISAGREE!

let's take it to the judges, shall we?

I'm a Judge :thumbup
I say the ladies and not so ladies let me take the pictures :leghump .
You must wear a postage stamp only :teeth

uh, DISAGREE!

let's take it to the judges, shall we? some of you guys have met me, what say you?
oh go ahead, you get a free shot on this one. I'm in a good mood.

Coming from a black man, you really want to know? Okay. Your backside is broad, but not BIG in a ba-donk sort of way. Sorry, no sista' booty visible here.
spankme.gif

uh, DISAGREE!

let's take it to the judges, shall we? some of you guys have met me, what say you?
oh go ahead, you get a free shot on this one. I'm in a good mood.

Well I don't believe we have met, but I bet your behind is absolutely glorious! When we do meet may I comment?:nerd

Ugh, enough talk about butts. Mine's the size of Montana. But back to the gym next week!! :teeth
Buster the Pocketdog volunteered to help generate a pic for this thread to resuscitate it...

Attachments

• HPIM1312.jpg
    HPIM1312.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 34
Ugh, enough talk about butts. Mine's the size of Montana. But back to the gym next week!! :teeth
Buster the Pocketdog volunteered to help generate a pic for this thread to resuscitate it...

Now that's a lucky dog!

So mine's smaller than Nauru; what's the big deal? http://geography.about.com/library/maps/blnauru.htm, but my wife still finds it attractive. Where am I going with this? I don't know, check back tomorrow. I'm listening to some 60s and 70s right now. Yours is still lovely. 'nuff said.:teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back