• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a better submission?

Attachments

• Ren Pic.jpeg
    Ren Pic.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,072
Is this a better submission?

Chwist on a Cwutch, I just reached for my desk light to turn it toward the monitors and illuminate the shadows in that pic... Time for me to step away from teh computer desk. :loco

Chwist on a Cwutch, I just reached for my desk light to turn it toward the monitors and illuminate the shadows in that pic... Time for me to step away from teh computer desk. :loco

Sorry... crappy cell phone pic! :laughing

lalalalala....

i'm on vicodin with messed up knees... this is what it gets you ..

:rofl

yea.. i know... 'cartweel'

:laughing

I don't remember for sure, but I think I may have taken that picture.

I thought I counted five (thanks for playing, you're ALL winners to me).

Small is beautiful, big is beautiful, but ones that haven't been chewed up by babies are always that much more interesting.

[edit: Men claim to have preferences until the shirt comes off, then their brains turn off and it's just :drool]

Maybe 3 or 4, but I think some posted "outside member" pics.

And YES - all are beautiful, big or small, in their own way. Like kittens and puppies.:ride

I always say the smallest real ones are better than the biggest fake ones, by the way. :thumbup

And Connie - you must be at the Oktoberfest. :party

I'm not sure, but I think I see a nipple. :shocker

attachment.php

Maybe it was wishful thinking. :p

Pretty much, cuz there's lots more boobage that's covered... besides, I was working Ren that day, and they frown on nipple exposure from workers cuz family environment... :blah :blah

Jens ?? :confused

Dont go to Billcos dude, post chefs market bullshit !!! DONT DO IT !!! :laughing

Well it would have been different from reading books and talking to the cat, and I could use something different, but I spent the time with :)shocker) a Gung Fu movie. One so packed with action, you have to watch this 90 minute puppy in two sessions on separate days (this was day two).

Time to practice metal on the cello.

Sorry... crappy cell phone pic! :laughing
Nonsense, it's a lurvely cell phone pic, this is just leveled:
GG.jpg
[okay, really: the cello is about to get a goooood grinding *steps away*]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back