• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BROTOGP Shirt batch #1 thread

excited-baby.gif

(H/T to @mustangWolf for the gif)

:thumbup

Stock as of Thursday 3/31 at 5:30

Large-sold out
Medium-5
Small-3

PayPal accepted:kjsoriano@sbcglobal.net
Venmo: kevin-Soriano-3

Last edited:
dont forget to send money as a gift too if paying with paypal because there are tons of stupid fees if you dont.

Stock as of Thursday 3/31 at 4:30

Large-1
Medium-5
Small-3

PayPal accepted:kjsoriano@sbcglobal.net
Venmo: kevin-Soriano-3
And then there will be another run, right?
I seriously don't need clothes, especially not t-shirts. :laughing
But, I am snagging that last large, right here, right now, just because of the color and the terrible washing, wrinkled picture. Give me a moment to get the venmo carp done. Thank you. And have a nice Mother's Day.

And then there will be another run, right?
I seriously don't need clothes, especially not t-shirts. :laughing
But, I am snagging that last large, right here, right now, just because of the color and the terrible washing, wrinkled picture. Give me a moment to get the venmo carp done. Thank you. And have a nice Mother's Day.

You can do PayPal as well now, if you're into that instead

did we mention this is a limited release and there are no plans right now to print more...

Yup

More shirts are in the potential pipeline as brotogp grows but the Rossi blue is LIMITED. No idea if a second run will be done

Last edited:
Still have Medium left? I want one.

Oh nvm, reading fail on my part. Gonna PM you for info.

Back