CALSTAR/REACH Air Ambulance BARF Membership

We recommend carrying your Membership card next to your drivers license. You also want to let, first responder's, doctor in a hospital or 911 operator that you are part of our network.

Say more about that. From the very little I’ve seen and experienced, responders don’t care if and what coverage the patient has. Unless the patient is convincingly turning down care, operators dispatch the best available resource to treat and transport the patient. Paperwork and billing is done by other people. While there’s no downside, I’m in need to learn the upside of carrying a piece of paper ‘next to your DL’ that won’t change the quality of care.

I need to sign up - is there an update group code used for discounts and if yes what is it and under what category can it be applied? AMCN/FUH/or Track Code.

Calstar/Reach coverage

I need to sign up - is there an update group code used for discounts and if yes what is it and under what category can it be applied? AMCN/FUH/or Track Code.

Hi Dr_Duc,

So happy you are wanting to get coverage!!!
Discounted pricing just for you and your loved ones.
How to get your discounted Calstar/AMCN Membership coverage for, helicopter air ambulance.

www.amcnrep.com/tracy-shearer
Coupon/discount Code: 11380-CA-BUS
Track Code: 13793

Covers you in 38 states for emergency medical airlifts, accidents, hospital to hospital transfers, heart attack, strokes...etc. We also have a non-emergent medical airplane benefit option, "Fly U Home". This is a bedside to bedside service. If you are hospitalized 175 miles or more away from your hometown and want to get you or your loved one back hometown hospital for recovery.
Have any questions, please contact me:
Tracy Shearer
831-206-7447

Who's getting out for the holiday weekend?

Hey Barfer's,

Before you start your adventure this weekend, get your discounted coverage.

www.amcnrep.com/tracy-shearer
Coupon/discount Code: 11380-CA-BUS ($20 discount)
Track Code: 13793

Covers you in 38 states for emergency medical airlifts... accidents, hospital to hospital transfers, heart attack, strokes...etc. We also have a non-emergent medical airplane benefit option, "Fly U Home". This is a bedside to bedside service. If you are hospitalized 175 miles or more away from your hometown and want to get you or your loved one back hometown hospital for recovery.
Have any questions, please contact me:
Tracy Shearer
831-206-7447 805-350-929
:ride
:teeth

I had the Reach Membership that, I haven't renewed. Do I get coverage immediately once renewed or do I have to wait certain amount of days?

Hey MacRider,
Great questions!! Once payment has been processed, there is a grace period of 14 days. But because emergencies are not a scheduled event, it is an unexpected emergency event and grace period is waived. Anyone trying to sign up after an emergency airlift, will not be covered.
I hope that answers your questions? If you have any additional questions, feel free to call me:
Tracy Shearer
831-206-7447
805-350-9249
Have a great Holiday!!!

Do we have access to dispatch rates per helicopter provider in the Bay Area?

What would be the % likelihood that Calstar/Reach gets dispatched if I go down and need medical attention? I understand this can vary depending on many factors but having some average numbers would be helpful.

Hi Fadkar,

It would be difficult to give you an accurate % for sure. There are so many different factors and scenarios. In some areas, we have competition and none in other areas.
We are dispatched out by, 911, first responders or a doctor in a hospital. So, if you end up being transported by ground ambulance to a hospital and need to be flown to a higher level of care, you request our helicopter.
Membership covers, medical emergency transport of all types, so not just motorcycle accidents. It also covers you in 38 states and covers everyone living in the household.
We never know if or when a medical emergency will occur, this why Membership coverage makes good financial sense.
It gives peace of mind for a very small annual cost.
Please take care!!

This should be "mandatory equipment" for everyone who goes outside their front door.

My medical coverage includes this benefit, a key reason I selected it. If it were not included in my medical bennies, I would consider this a must-have.

Thanks for wrangling this deal!

Is there still a barf discount?
The link from last year doesn’t work.
Perhaps Tracy is not with the company anymore.

The same 11380-CA-BUS works on their site though. Gives you coverage for $79 as of today

Back