• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Chicks are it!

Originally posted by mrtnz
A few gawked at us. I should have said, "You want some of this?" while slapping my ass!

Originally posted by kidseuss
I'm an ass-kicker.. no worries. If anybody be messin' with mah woman, I'll run my front-tire up their ass, garauntee it. :wink

I love this Forum!!!! Women of BARF Rule!!!!!!!!

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

MintyFresh said:
well, vicky, you were wearing those leather chaps that accentuated your ass

us slow folks with little imagination need some pics of vicky in these chaps to help us understand this thread more.:teeth

and I agree, WOB rule!!!

magyarbetyar said:
What you need is a 12ga. loaded w/ rock salt. . .pump that into there deriere and they won't be able to sit for weeks :laughing :laughing :laughing

How about something that's much more straightforward...

:kicknuts

Last edited:
chick ride rules

please go to the chick ride information thread to view rules of ride.

tiffie and melissa, please review and let me know what i've missed (especially since i can't find that receipt i wrote on...it's in my tank bag somewhere!)

ride rules

They look good to me!

For the riders who haven't done this kind of thing before, I have a few suggestions to add.

Bring some water with you; it's easy to get dehydrated. I like to bring a snack as well.

If you have long hair, braid it or use several hair ties down the length. Elsewise you can have instant dredlocks. Unless you already have dreds.

It's a good idea to put sunscreen on the part of your face that shows through your face shield.

Check your tire pressure before you leave home.

Minty, looks great.
I will discuss any additional thoughts or concerns with you by PM.

Melissa:rsrai

Back