• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

tumblr_llt8wjPh5O1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_llt84jGRul1qzh8oz.jpg

tumblr_llt8bodb471qzh8oz.jpg

tumblr_llt8buqevb1qzh8oz.jpg
 

Attachments

  • mad.jpg
    mad.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 249
  • funny-puns-darth-wader.jpeg
    funny-puns-darth-wader.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 325
  • memes-reframe-his-friends.jpeg
    memes-reframe-his-friends.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 297
  • naughty-memes-untitled26.jpeg
    naughty-memes-untitled26.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 306
  • rage-comics-a-tale-of-two-gustas.jpg
    rage-comics-a-tale-of-two-gustas.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 347
  • rage-comics-but-what-should-we-call-him.jpeg
    rage-comics-but-what-should-we-call-him.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 361
  • rage-comics-fridays.jpeg
    rage-comics-fridays.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 339
OMG, it's the OG Forever Alone guy!

I love fooling around in paint, but this deserves real Photoshop skill.

If someone puts in the time to make the definitive IRL Forever Alone rage face out of this I will reward them with a generous favor from my capabilities at TechShop.

For example, I could laser etch this into a shiny black acrylic plaque for you. It would be cool.
 
Back
Top