• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

Everybody is talking about trying to lose weight for the summer season:
And I’m here like:

tumblr_lhhwz45dv41qemxhc.gif
 
Press play and look at the GIF
tumblr_ldnle8MA1S1qby2pf.gif

[youtube]ozitqabi6UM[/youtube]
 
Last edited:
Lol at the Wii dancing.

That Mr Flanders was cool, dig the beat listening on my nexus s, browsin. Lol
 
Thanks! I try my best.
tumblr_ld4kjmZ8aa1qbqtb0o1_500.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_ld2xl2abUN1qbc1rpo1_500.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_lcz2c1tR4B1qcb5fko1_500.jpg
 
:)
 

Attachments

  • 41ea1bc5-c025-4df1-9f38-51c6719594db.jpg
    41ea1bc5-c025-4df1-9f38-51c6719594db.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 555
  • e0349b0f-49d5-44dd-95cb-22cf7a5fff43.jpg
    e0349b0f-49d5-44dd-95cb-22cf7a5fff43.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 493
  • memes-asian-aging-process.jpeg
    memes-asian-aging-process.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 591
  • memes-business-vader.jpeg
    memes-business-vader.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 451
  • memes-drunk-texting.jpeg
    memes-drunk-texting.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 547
  • memes-trollbstetrics.jpeg
    memes-trollbstetrics.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 489
  • memes-party.jpeg
    memes-party.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 504
  • memes-if-vegetarians-love-animals-so-much-why-do-they-eat-all-their-food.jpeg
    memes-if-vegetarians-love-animals-so-much-why-do-they-eat-all-their-food.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 1,765
Remember back when you were in the hallways at high school


You have…

The popular girls:

tumblr_lhmf7cxekL1qct430.gif


The popular guys:

tumblr_lhmf7pt7091qct430.gif


The sluts:

tumblr_lhmflcQUlI1qct430.gif


The pervs:

tumblr_lhmfs5qcIB1qct430.gif


The nerds:

tumblr_lhpnziCuKQ1qct430.gif


The guidos:

tumblr_lhmfcpZbcA1qct430.gif


The stoners:

tumblr_lhmf94IKwY1qct430.gif


That awkward PDA couple:

tumblr_lhmf69LSFC1qct430.gif


That guy that really doesn’t want to be late for class:

tumblr_lhmfwzOq471qct430.gif


The socially awkward kids:

tumblr_lhmfg3WjXH1qct430.gif


That kid wit da swag:

tumblr_lhmg2jGcAn1qct430.gif


That girl that’s just straight up fabulous:

tumblr_lhmfgx06jd1qct430.gif


And then there's you:

tumblr_lhmg58Gmf21qct430.gif
 
You're right, I never wanted to be late to class.
 
:laughing
 

Attachments

  • memes-love-stinks-yeah-yeah.jpeg
    memes-love-stinks-yeah-yeah.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 637
  • memes-fart-physics.jpeg
    memes-fart-physics.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 627
  • memes-challenge-accepted.jpg
    memes-challenge-accepted.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 647
  • chatroulette-trolling-ur-rl-dum.jpeg
    chatroulette-trolling-ur-rl-dum.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 518
  • chatroulette-trolling-mentos-the-prankmaker.jpeg
    chatroulette-trolling-mentos-the-prankmaker.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 667
  • memes-saw-parents-wrestling-daddy-was-winning.jpeg
    memes-saw-parents-wrestling-daddy-was-winning.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,640
  • memes-safe-in-bed.jpeg
    memes-safe-in-bed.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 587
  • memes-no-thank-i-like-the-back-seat.jpeg
    memes-no-thank-i-like-the-back-seat.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 586
  • memes-me-gusta-hoodie-strings.jpeg
    memes-me-gusta-hoodie-strings.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 551
Yep, I've heard him say each of those. Not sure if he came up with them or not, but that's where I've heard them before.

And for the record, #2 is kinda wrong these days: yes, I can manual change the channel on the TV, but that won't do me any good. To change the channel on the cable box, I have to have the remote. Kinda stupid, but that's how it is.
 
:cool
 

Attachments

  • naughty-memes-and-then-we-went-swimming.jpeg
    naughty-memes-and-then-we-went-swimming.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,803
  • naughty-memes-cereal-guy-wisdom.jpeg
    naughty-memes-cereal-guy-wisdom.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 474
  • naughty-memes-lego-theyre-super-painful.jpeg
    naughty-memes-lego-theyre-super-painful.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 468
  • naughty-memes-the-adventures-of-troll-cat-mr-jellybean-pulls-a-hilarious-boner.jpeg
    naughty-memes-the-adventures-of-troll-cat-mr-jellybean-pulls-a-hilarious-boner.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 507
Back
Top