Spiral
New member
Girlfriend got pissed
SOMEONE ELSE'S G/F:
YOUR G/F:
SOMEONE ELSE'S G/F:
YOUR G/F:

Also I'd like to post this again, for the sake of seeing Mila Kunis's face on the top of this page everytime I click on this thread:
So does anyone know whether or not this cartoon was actually based off Yao Ming? Taking a close look at the comparison, I'm almost certain this was a cartoon image of Yao...
![]()
Absolutely it was. Someone posted an image that showed where a few came from...and I can't seem to find it now...
The troll one is wrong though.
The original troll face/problem came from a hulk comic where hulk makes that face abdcsays problem? Lol frlz

No, actually the Troll was created on 4chan by an artist in Oakland. The Hulk, "Problem?" came in a Deadpool (which is always tounge in cheek) comic much later as tribute to Trollface.![]()
