revnort
Tasty Pants
- Joined
- May 28, 2008
- Location
- The Sunny Mission, SF
- Moto(s)
- F800GS, Dr. Zoidberg
- Name
- Dan
- BARF perks
- AMA#: 1108597
I'm STILL wasted from last night but I still know where the damn troll face came from, so shut it.
![]()
Fixed for you.

I'm STILL wasted from last night but I still know where the damn troll face came from, so shut it.
![]()

Oh ok lol WTF do I know I'm STILL wasted from last night lol
blondie in black is HAWTNESS 
Girl on the far right in them short shorts. Isn't that BARF's very own Aed?
Girl on the far right in them short shorts. Isn't that BARF's very own Aed?

Girl on the far right in them short shorts. Isn't that BARF's very own Aed?

I have to say thanks again for having me in your group picture AeD![]()