• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

No worries, that's what we were there for! I always have fun doing the picture/autograph Con gigs.

You know, you have to be stocked up on Purell pretty hardcore by day three. The air reeks of Funions and Desperation.
 
You know, you have to be stocked up on Purell pretty hardcore by day three. The air reeks of Funions and Desperation.

Yknow, some guy who stopped me outside for a picture was semi-jokingly offering us some. There were a looottt of pictures and a lot of visitors. Some sweatier than others. Even a few creepy huggers.
 
Yknow, some guy who stopped me outside for a picture was semi-jokingly offering us some. There were a looottt of pictures and a lot of visitors. Some sweatier than others. Even a few creepy huggers.

Haha, that reminds me of that one girl who hugged me kinda tight just because she saw a trollface in real life. She was all: "OMGAHH, you so ahhwsum!"

I was all :teeth on the outside but inside I'm like :wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf

No, she was not hot.
 
tumblr_liukf3yTBx1qixgrko1_500.png
 
haha, that was cool. except that I hate Mickey D's with a passion.

tumblr_lj5nw4Elxg1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
These too
 

Attachments

  • Disney Princess.jpg
    Disney Princess.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 304
Back
Top