• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

:teeth
 

Attachments

  • hurr-durr-derp-face-im-in-camerrrrflerrrge.jpeg
    hurr-durr-derp-face-im-in-camerrrrflerrrge.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 323
  • rage-comics-at-least-itll-be-a-swift-death.jpeg
    rage-comics-at-least-itll-be-a-swift-death.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 474
  • rage-comics-dont-go-man.jpeg
    rage-comics-dont-go-man.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 388
  • rage-comics-dont-take-that-bet.jpeg
    rage-comics-dont-take-that-bet.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 325
  • rage-comics-left-or-right-handed.jpeg
    rage-comics-left-or-right-handed.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 272
Dave, did you go talk to the parent, or did you just tell your dog what you would have said if you did?

I didn't do either. I was frankly too stunned to say anything. I wish I had, but I dropped the ball. But my failure doesn't excuse her's.
 
You must live in that sheltered world where kids don't already know more about sex before they are 9 then they will ever learn in sex ed huh?

Fellating a dildo in front of a five-year-old is okay? Disagree. :thumbdown
 
And it's not that I'm a prude. You wanna blow a dildo in front of your girlfriends, have at it. It's all in good fun. But to do it in front of your children, no matter what they might know, is highly inappropriate.
 
:laughing
 

Attachments

  • rage-comics-roasted-nutz.jpeg
    rage-comics-roasted-nutz.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 414
  • rage-comics-ouhh-gobsh-darment.jpeg
    rage-comics-ouhh-gobsh-darment.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 321
  • naughty-memes-a-noble-death.jpg
    naughty-memes-a-noble-death.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 457
  • memes-me-googlesta.jpeg
    memes-me-googlesta.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,297
  • rage-comics-the-guilt.jpeg
    rage-comics-the-guilt.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 395
Back
Top