• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

eba0b53efbc069a09848d8e492b6b83b.jpg

I actually had brunch yesterday at Cha Cha Cha. The place Paul Walker takes Mia on their first date.

Really good place. Good food, didn't cost a lot, service was excelent, and their Sangria was awesome.

I actually had brunch yesterday at Cha Cha Cha. The place Paul Walker takes Mia on their first date.

Really good place. Good food, didn't cost a lot, service was excelent, and their Sangria was awesome.

Cuban place in the Haight?

Feel free.

I'll be the guy in scuba gear swimming around underneath everyone with a fake shark fin and balloons full of red dye I'll pop underneath people randomly :laughing.

Actually you could get a few friends in on it too - have them there watching like everyone else, then sneak up under them, have them make a show of panicking and getting dragged down (as you give them a weight belt) then give them their tank + mouthpiece once they've completed their act on the surface. Pop a balloon full of dye...a few bubbles from the scuba gear...

I've gone swimming in the south Pacific where the only thing between me and sharks was a guy holding an M16 in a small boat.

I've gone swimming in the south Pacific where the only thing between me and sharks was a guy holding an M16 in a small boat.

So he was to shoot you if you were attacked? Cause the bullets wont penetrate the water

So he was to shoot you if you were attacked? Cause the bullets wont penetrate the water

Not to be too pedantic, but bullets do penetrate water, just not very far. Their velocity is also greatly reduced rendering them ineffective as a method of protection.

Last edited:
Veterans Affairs disability ratings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 7.16.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 7.16.02 PM.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 81
Back