• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

"Video not available in your country"
Lol

Try this link

https://www.facebook.com/svt/posts/840331746009415

And maybe the English version is not blocked in your country... http://youtu.be/Qd22--XZ31c

If even the description is blocked, here goes:
The Swedish cartoon video of animated genitals created a world wide buzz beyond imagination. The Swedish television tv-show ’Bacillakuten’ released a video showing dancing genitals to a catchy tune, Snoppen & Snippan (translates as Willie and Twinkle).

Due to the massive international interest the decision was made to make a translation of this track into English. And here it comes…

Now the whole world can hear what the fuss is all about and also understand that this cute little tune is actually a lot more harmless than anyone might have believed.

The show itself is a program for children about the human body and everything connected with it. What is blood made of? What happens when you break a leg? How come you get sick sometimes? Etc.

In every episode the band performs a specially written song about the ’topic of the day’.

It's one of Swedens most popular childrens programs and children all around Sweden ask for new subjects to bring up. Questions had been raised by the young audience to have a program about the genitals of our body, so – for season three which now has started, the decision was taken to bring this up – and then of course, with a song to go with it.

The Snoppen & Snippan – trailer video has over five and a half million views on YouTube and counting FB video streams and re-posts of the video it’s well over seven millions!

Last edited:
medusa wins

Attachments

• medusa1jesus0.jpg
    medusa1jesus0.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 73
this seems to be the appropriate folder.

a pic of my daughter and son deciding to troll me in a board game (Ticket to Ride).

I am the black train and called 'last move'. but before I could connect my route, both of them commiserated to block me. they were so proud of themselves.

lil shits.

Attachments

• KIVG2802.jpg
    KIVG2802.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 72
Back