• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Daily-Picloads-220316-10.jpg

It is illegal in California for a teacher to profit from the sale of a text book in their own class.

My wife had a friend that wrote a college textbook. A year or so later a few people were hired to change a few words around, and he never saw another dime from that or any further editions.

It is illegal in California for a teacher to profit from the sale of a text book in their own class.

Tell that to the 5-6 teachers I've had at SJSU that do exactly that. And then require you to sign up to their personal website ($50 / student) to gain access to their powerpoint lectures and quizzes which they then port just the grades over to the school system, rather than using the Canvas school system they're supposed to.

Tell that to the 5-6 teachers I've had at SJSU that do exactly that. And then require you to sign up to their personal website ($50 / student) to gain access to their powerpoint lectures and quizzes which they then port just the grades over to the school system, rather than using the Canvas school system they're supposed to.

Pretty shitty. I had one CC professor buy up a bunch of old edition books and sell them to students for near nothing so they wouldn't have to buy the new, $150 edition. And another CC professor made videos and had them online for free.

It's your general education on getting screwed by a morally bankrupt and corrupt system.

To be fair, Canvas for SJSU totally fucking sucks. Many times I might have been happy to pay extra to not tousle to use it.

Back