• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Aaaanyway...

drbxihto38c21.png

:laughing

Attachments

• homer-BurnsEnergyMgmt.jpg
    homer-BurnsEnergyMgmt.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 116
Whenever that happens I just set the cruise control to 65. They usually rage pass a few seconds later. For some reason cops seem to hate going the speed limit as much as everyone else.

Great fun isn't it!
In my neighborhood there's a road that circles a lake. The well to doer's in residence wanted to make it a private road but sate law says no. So they lowered the speed limit to 15 knowing that will discourage people from driving on it. Of course the wink wink law doesn't apply to lake residents.

I'll get on it and knowing where the radar cop sits I'll drive at 12 mph. Being bored they usually will follow you to see if you exceed 15 then hit your ass with a $125 fine. Drives them crazy following me but it's worth it.

Great fun isn't it!
In my neighborhood there's a road that circles a lake. The well to doer's in residence wanted to make it a private road but sate law says no. So they lowered the speed limit to 15 knowing that will discourage people from driving on it. Of course the wink wink law doesn't apply to lake residents.

I'll get on it and knowing where the radar cop sits I'll drive at 12 mph. Being bored they usually will follow you to see if you exceed 15 then hit your ass with a $125 fine. Drives them crazy following me but it's worth it.

You need a trombonist to sit pillion and make it sound like you're riding WOT in the curve just before the cop.

I got pulled over for speeding commuting home the other night - SF to Santa Cruz on Hwy 1. Was a state park ranger. After a lot of yes sirs and no sirs, he let me go with only a lecture.

My pride being hurt, I pulled back out with him behind (?) and set the cruise on 55 all the way to SC, then 45 and then 25. If I was going to pay, he was too.

At about the third traffic light the headlights that had been creeping along behind me the last 40 miles finally pulled beside me... and I found out it wasn't the ranger afterall. Just some sheeple who let me lead the crawl. Another little lesson in not cutting off the nose to spite the face.

Last edited:
Back