• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

on-a-desserted-island...-500x586.jpg

Yeah I think I could deal with that. Pretty much any regular US food on any regular US food is probably doable for at least a bite without puking. It's not like it's balut.

Yeah I think I could deal with that. Pretty much any regular US food on any regular US food is probably doable for at least a bite without puking. It's not like it's balut.

It took a while, but I freakin love that salty goodness that is balut.

The thing that I'm curious about now is the twinkie wiener sandwich from UHF. This vid from youtube just reminded me of it. This may just happen this week.

[youtube]jKslWoZXvn0[/youtube]

It took a while, but I freakin love that salty goodness that is balut.

The thing that I'm curious about now is the twinkie wiener sandwich from UHF. This vid from youtube just reminded me of it. This may just happen this week.

[youtube]jKslWoZXvn0[/youtube]

Needs hot sauce.

ive eaten pickles and candy bars together during bicycle races. but lots of things taste amazing when youre exhausted and really need calories.

ive eaten pickles and candy bars together during bicycle races. but lots of things taste amazing when youre exhausted and really need calories.

I used to work with a girl who only ate pickles and bbq sauce when she was pregnant. It was an instant tell when you saw her doing it.

Back