• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Enough on my opinion/ a thumbs down; OK.
On the subject; care to comment what you think .
Yeah, I'll give it a shot. The title of the thread is "Comic Strips and Troll faces, etc." and that pic is just fear mongering for no good reason. Two BARFer's and multiple moderators all saw it that way. If you're attempting to make a political statement, there is a different forum for that.

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. The title of the thread is "Comic Strips and Troll faces, etc." and that pic is just fear mongering for no good reason. Two BARFer's and multiple moderators all saw it that way. If you're attempting to make a political statement, there is a different forum for that.
You just gave opinion of my opinion : after specified ‘enough on my opinion’
your running away; So care to articulate a comment on the Subject.

I'm not running away from anything. You came in here and dropped a turd on the floor and you think you're in control of the discussion? It doesn't belong in this thread. I don't respond to fear mongering.

You continue to comment after I specified that there is a different forum for the discussions that you seek.

BTW, what's going on with Harley?
1723807989125.png

Ctwo, poor taste also.

While I thought it sucked in the beginning, Ive really gotten to enjoy barf being a place free of this kind of BS
Oh C'mon. Maybe in America but in China they have a whole festival for it.

Am I not to show a bacon and egg breakfast because some countries ban pork?

So, the guy and his family take shits in the bed of his truck..? :laughing

Oh C'mon. Maybe in America but in China they have a whole festival for it.

Am I not to show a bacon and egg breakfast because some countries ban pork?
Now you're just trolling. Stop.

Back