• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

But he can do that, seeing as he's the One, the Light-Bringer, the Golden Child. :x

And I think I just vomited..... :barf

l-3048.jpg

Also, not sure if this one'll show up, I stole it from Facebook, but it's my buddy's nephew.

532531_10200458547159900_2027363823_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pity I can't post the butthurt report again for ya, Kev. :twofinger

Do us all a favor, go thru this entire thread, and quantify the pics/non-pics ratio. Then find a way to rigidly enforce the 'pics-only' part.

Oh, and your post? That doesn't include a pic, so you're being hypocritical. :laughing

Dood. You didn't include any pics. Kev's gonna have your ass. :teeth

you dont understand. Im just pointing out YOU. not anyone who doesnt post pics. just YOU. because all you do in this thread is post stupid fuckinhg shit that brings it down. you contribute nothing of value in any way shape or form.

beau has already called you on it a bunch as well. if you never again post in this thread it would be BETTER

Well, I'm glad I contribute to society in other ways. :teeth

Kinda balances my karma & dogma, if you know what I mean, and I think you don't.

Back