• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Not that hard to just steal pictures from Takei.

996725_613647961989552_1720773955_n.jpg

jessicalee_yearbookphoto.jpg

"Jessica Lee wins. She wins everything. Drawing on her knowledge of the periodic table, the graduating high school senior's parting words of wisdom -- published under her photo in the Garfield High School yearbook -- appear to be a nerdy recitation of elements. But wait. Look a little closer, and you'll see a coded message inspired by the lyrical stylings of none other than the Notorious B.I.G.:

"Flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetium helium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium"

Before you go pulling out a chemistry textbook, here are the elements with their symbols:

(F) flourine (U) uranium (C) carbon (K) potassium (Bi) bismuth (Tc) technetium (He) helium (S) sulfur (Ge) germanium (Tm) thulium (O) oxygen (Ne) neon (Y) yttrium"

If legit, that's just damn awesome. :thumbup

I cant beleiev no one liked my dick is dead can I bury it in your ass. I lol'd for like a minute straight lol

Back