• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Kurosaki, you should joke that you have a bomb in your suitcase the next time you go through the airport screening line. Its loads of fun watching them laugh.

NO NO NO

he should joke that he has a BLOW UP doll of BOM Park.

[youtube]cI9ET7cBnw4[/youtube]

Last edited:
bar-fail-letter-600x667.jpeg

Why is that note in the future? And why is the dude so shit at math July -> January is < 6 months. I'll stop ruining the funnies now.

Why is that note in the future? And why is the dude so shit at math July -> January is < 6 months. I'll stop ruining the funnies now.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, and probably does NOT enhance one's math skills. Also, aren't crack babies typically premature? :twofinger

Source of the above-mentioned letter. Apparently this guy has already assumed he's going to fail the bar exam (which is in two weeks, in CA you get your results in mid-November) and he's prepared. :)

Now for more silliness. More dumb journalists get pwned:
[youtube]ONEcoq9pjac[/youtube]

Now available at Comic-Con, Booth #5647 (and say hello to my pal Nicole while you're there)
i5zvoh.jpg

Last edited:
Back