• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

christmas_serious_business_greeting_card-r517c9bafc58544bc9e3ab0598e14331a_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Is there anything more ridiculous than complaining about how early Christmas stuff is out?

Lol Xmas is America's worship of consumerism, And represents one of the single biggest blocks of purchasing there is. Our entire retail economy is anchored in Xmas.

If they could, it would be Xmas all year long

no joke. i stopped at the target in Bakersfield once in June (i can pin it down by the car show i was on my way to), and they ALREADY had one aisle of christmas stuff out... :wtf

Target doesn't set any Christmas stuff until the Halloween stuff gets set at the end of September and thats only lights and a few outdoor decorations. I think you're confusing Target with Costco who sets Christmas stuff at the end of June, just before 4th of July.

Yes, I work for Target.

Target doesn't set any Christmas stuff until the Halloween stuff gets set at the end of September and thats only lights and a few outdoor decorations. I think you're confusing Target with Costco who sets Christmas stuff at the end of June, just before 4th of July.

Yes, I work for Target.

most targets perhaps...that would be closer to logical.

i AM sure that it was target (in bakersfield) though, and it was in june.

Back