• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Somehow I keep hearing this read in Roman's voice. :laughing

1507698_10152242289153606_2019856592_n.jpg

Wanna hear a theory?

You LOL'd me. You thought it was a stinger or some other shoulder launched anti aircraft weapon. Googled what a stinger looks like and realized that wasn't a picture of one. You delete your post in hopes I didn't see it because of how dickish your post came across and you didn't know what it was. Then when asked to clarify, instead of apologizing you imply that IM the one who doesn't know what i'm talking about and post a silly picture of heyzus that further implying that i'm the one being the asshole.

Let me guess, you were going to tell me he was aiming at a window :rolleyes
When i come on here and start telling people which surfboard they should buy then maybe pipe up :twofinger:p

Jason, I really liked the meme for awhile. But it is definitely played-out. Funny stuff, but it is just getting old. We all have our threshold for repetition, of course.

Back