• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:rofl

skulls.jpg

Fukken love Oglaf.

Fountain_of_Doubt.jpg

Heh, 9/10 of Oglaf is NSFW and NSFH (not safe for homophobes). It's a great web comic though and I highly recommend taking the time to read them all (don't worry there's not that many). One of my recent favorites was the dwarves and the dragon...

http://oglaf.com/lonelymountain/

Last edited:
Heh, 9/10 of Oglaf is NSFW and NSFH (not safe for homophobes). It's a great web comic though and I highly recommend taking the time to read them all (don't worry there's not that many). One of my recent favorites was the dwarves and the dragon...

Fukken sweet :laughing

http://oglaf.com/lonelymountain/

Heh, you're right. Went to the first one, and had to close the tab immediately :laughing

Different galleries FTW. Swipe all you want... But until you back out of the app and switch albums, you'd only see what I want to share. Lol

The 270* view on either side and behind that picture are awesome, though. Diablos to the east, the bay to the west, and the Santa Cruz mtns stretching out up the peninsula to the south. Sure they pick the one direction that looks boring...

Different galleries FTW. Swipe all you want... But until you back out of the app and switch albums, you'd only see what I want to share. Lol

If a friend is gonna judge me from photos on my phone. They're not THAT good of a friend.

Nothing in my life that my real friends, aren't already aware of. Either by knowledge, or co-conspirators... :laughing

Back