• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I'm not sure if this should be here or in WTF thread.

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo1_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo3_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo5_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo2_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo4_500.png

I'm not sure if this should be here or in WTF thread.

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo1_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo3_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo5_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo2_500.png

tumblr_mnwceic4is1qb64lvo4_500.png

Yeah, this is based on the my girlfriend ones guys were doing. I have seen a bunch that were direct rip offs.

My favorite: "My girl ain't allowed to go to the Gym. What are you doing, trying to build up the strength to leave me?"

Yeah, this is based on the my girlfriend ones guys were doing. I have seen a bunch that were direct rip offs.

My favorite: "My girl ain't allowed to go to the Gym. What are you doing, trying to build up the strength to leave me?"

"My girlfriend not allowed to call anybody. I'm changin' all the names in her phone to my number. Go 'head and try to call your mom, Imma pick up."

If firefighters can bust your windows to get to a fire hydrant, air ambulances should be able to bust windows that are too close to the helipad.

Back