• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Trying to refrain from comment about the ice....

:laughing

If you're going to cut the whiskey with a splash of water anyway, a single ice cube makes no difference. That said, I like my whiskey in multiple forms, including no ice at all, especially when it's Single Barrel! It just depends on my mood. :twofinger

And for the thread...

971707_845388325477583_1295999931_n.jpg

No need to cut the whisky. Some good stuff benefits from a few drops of water, but no more than that. Ice cools it down and in essence eliminates some of the subtle flavors. In mediocre whisky, that probably wouldn't be a bad thing. :dunno Kind of like why Coors wants you to drink their beer AS COLD AS POSSIBLE. No flavor is better than nasty flavor, I suppose.

If theres no life on titan where did the oil come from?

Edit- Cassini has mapped about 20 percent of Titan's surface with radar. Several hundred lakes and seas have been observed, with each of several dozen estimated to contain more hydrocarbon liquid than Earth's oil and gas reserves. The dark dunes that run along the equator contain a volume of organics several hundred times larger than Earth's coal reserves.

Cool!

Last edited:
Back