• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

As I understand that Russian prosecutors have a remarkably high mortality rate. Perhaps this makes advancement quicker for those who are undeterred?

xWJLpHu.jpg

Yeah. They're hot until about 35 and then they go *poof* and turn into a babushka. :laughing

I struggled to find a good looking middle age woman when my ship pulled into Russia. Like looking for Bigfoot.

Oh really?

Ouch. So true.

How is that possible? I thought the oil reserves were created by the deterioration of carbon based life forms, no? If so, then did Saturn's moon used to have life? Did I miss something by not going to Church or Science class? :wow

Never mind. I refreshed my BARF basics and found the original thread with the same question, answered. Thanks and again, sorry. If someone cares to donate an Aprilia RSV1000R or a ZX-10 to me so I can free my mind to think clearly once again, I'd be happy to admit my shortcomings.

Last edited:
How is that possible? I thought the oil reserves were created by the deterioration of carbon based life forms, no? If so, then did Saturn's moon used to have life? Did I miss something by not going to Church or Science class? :wow

:|

:facepalm

Back