• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sooooooo...

like,

my man!

Neil! :thumbup

:laughing

And:

1397784707536.jpg

so capitalism is the conversion of human labor to money.
this money is then used to purchase other goods and services produced by this human labor.
rinse and repeat.

Yeah, that cartoon has it wrong. That Capitalist would go and hire someone (most likely a Mexican) to build that outhouse for a peso or two. Capitalists don't "labor", they purchase Labor. The cheaper the better. And then use their excess money to buy politicians to enact laws so that they can pay even less for that Labor.

"When I run over in my mind the various commonwealths flourishing today, so help me God, I can see in them nothing but a conspiracy of the rich, who are fattening up their own interests in the name and title of the commonwealth. They invent ways and means to hang onto whatever they have acquired by sharp practice, and then they scheme to oppress the poor by buying up their toil and labor as cheaply as possible. These devices become law as soon as the rich, speaking through the commonwealth---which of course includes the poor as well---say they must be observed." ---Thomas More, Utopia,1516

:laughing

King always cracks me up. The Sweet Chin Music one was priceless! I miss JR's ringside commentary.

"thats what I do" had me loling

a lot of inside talk that JR miggt becme a UFC commentator

Last edited:
Back