• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

images

Awesome :thumbup

I've never seen one in person that wasn't fat. :(

You have not been to the same clubs as me. I mean, I could post pics of people I know, but I won't without permission. Just go to the Suicide Girls website if you want examples. You can meet a handful of SG's at most San Francisco Goth/Rivet events or at least what passes for those events these days. :dunno

tumblr_mf91xrdPqP1rt23hno1_500.jpg

You have not been to the same clubs as me. I mean, I could post pics of people I know, but I won't without permission. Just go to the Suicide Girls website if you want examples. You can meet a handful of SG's at most San Francisco Goth/Rivet events or at least what passes for those events these days. :dunno

tumblr_mf91xrdPqP1rt23hno1_500.jpg

I have absolutely no idea how to break into that scene. I'm a huge fan of the music but beyond that I've always been kind of clueless when it comes to participation.

She's fawkin hawt tho.

You could always hang around Loved to Death on Haight st until this chick shows up.

wednesday-mourning-oddities.jpg

It's a new thing on Reddit, apparently. They call it "behind the gif." And it's worth many lulz! :laughing

Back