• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sara sara sara

nH9LBsU.jpg

Stay away from NY, NY or you'll get REALLY confused!

get outside the US and the name changes to "mostly insignificant these days"

If only we could align the support we provide with this sentiment. I know I would feel better providing less support to those who feel we are irrelevant... I'm sure the rest of the world can/would take up the $30B slack. It's not that significant a number considering the size of the planet...

:afm199

Attachments

• aid to others.jpg
    aid to others.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 157
Very telling that of ALL the aid reciepients, only Israel offered condolences after the World Trade Center attack, the rest of the greedy beggars mostly cursed us and praised the hijackers, or just sat there sayin' nothing.

Now where do you suppose we could get the highest return for our aid dollars. Surely not the largest reciepient.

I vote we withdraw aid from hypocritical cultures and spend it on our own needs.

Very telling that of ALL the aid reciepients, only Israel offered condolences after the World Trade Center attack, the rest of the greedy beggars mostly cursed us and praised the hijackers, or just sat there sayin' nothing.

Now where do you suppose we could get the highest return for our aid dollars. Surely not the largest reciepient.

I vote we withdraw aid from hypocritical cultures and spend it on our own needs.

:rolleyes

When disasters have recently struck the U.S.—9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the Gulf oil spill—other countries have been equally quick to offer help. Yet, as astute as the U.S. is when it comes to delivering aid, the opposite is the case when it comes to responding to foreign offers of aid. It is crucial that the U.S. develop a reliable process by which to accept help from other countries when it is needed. Four national security experts lay out a plan for such a process.
After Hurricane Katrina and the BP oil spill disasters, there was an outpouring of support and offers of aid—including proposed donations of supplies, expertise, and monetary funds—from countries around the world. After both disasters, however, U.S. officials declined the majority of the assistance offered, and were slow to accept the small amount they did.

From liberal think tank The Heritage Foundation.

Really? Or tongue in cheek? The Heritage Foundation, the Jerry Falwell start-up is a liberal think tank? Remember Jerry, the oftimes visitor to the RWR Whitehouse, xenophobic to the last? Yeah, that Jerry. Started Heritage to "balance" the leftist media in this country.

Good lord, Rod Serling continues to write these scripts. But then this is where I go to BARF.

If only we could align the support we provide with this sentiment. I know I would feel better providing less support to those who feel we are irrelevant... I'm sure the rest of the world can/would take up the $30B slack. It's not that significant a number considering the size of the planet...

:rolleyes

From liberal think tank The Heritage Foundation.

Really? Or tongue in cheek? The Heritage Foundation, the Jerry Falwell start-up is a liberal think tank? Remember Jerry, the oftimes visitor to the RWR Whitehouse, xenophobic to the last? Yeah, that Jerry. Started Heritage to "balance" the leftist media in this country.

Good lord, Rod Serling continues to write these scripts. But then this is where I go to BARF.

Hey now, maybe The Heritage Foundation is just too liberal for his tastes? :dunno

ru20U41175.jpg

5ka76Qj.jpg

I was going for sarcasm in my 'even super conservatives say the opposite of the thing that you said', but I see I overshot.

Onehighfocus, you win an internet today.

Back