• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

RcouNxv.png

I got through 3 panels, then scrolled to the posts. Extra post to bump to next page...

I read it, and while I guess it was OK, it certainly did not need to be anywhere near that long. Next page please.

I read it, and while I guess it was OK, it certainly did not need to be anywhere near that long. Next page please.

Posting only so we can get to the next page. LINK that long shit.

I read it. I thought the writing was decent, but it ended feeling unfinished and flat. I get the idea of how it was supposed to feel. But I think the author missed the mark a bit. But I've read worse.

and a bump for your page turn.

I'm not readin' all that shit.

its okay. it wasnt all that great. just another depressing comic strip (even though it isnt comical per se other than the fact that it deals with the absurdity of reality) pertaining to trying to block out the bad memories of losing someone you love to illness.

its kind of ironic that the comic deals with the futility and frailty of living, but it takes so damn long to read through it that you ultimately have wasted a small portion of your life reading about someone else's problems. i give it a :thumbdown

its okay. it wasnt all that great. just another depressing comic strip (even though it isnt comical per se other than the fact that it deals with the absurdity of reality) pertaining to trying to block out the bad memories of losing someone you love to illness.

its kind of ironic that the comic deals with the futility and frailty of living, but it takes so damn long to read through it that you ultimately have wasted a small portion of your life reading about someone else's problems. i give it a :thumbdown

Good enough review for me to kill my curiosity. Thanks.:teeth

This review made me laugh.

Back