• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

enhanced-buzz-21578-1418303510-10.jpg

Vegan hot dogs are really common and most ML ballparks sell them.

I call dibs! Although I'm not sure she falls under the "half your age +7 rule" for me :laughing

Some will get it...

10850040_10152172854762609_9061221007777022603_n.jpg

Literally just had this happen to me...:rofl guy in the CS club as we're sitting around bullshitting, one girl's showing me pictures of her pitbull, says she thinks they're just misunderstood dogs. I agreed and was like yup, pitbulls, guns, and motorcycles draw the same reactions from people unfamiliar with them. Guy next to me "whoa dude no I'm airborne, infantry dude you know and I know guns and there's no reason anyone needs 10 guns when they live in the city and shit here in the bay area."

Me: :| That's nice...anyway...

Literally just had this happen to me...:rofl guy in the CS club as we're sitting around bullshitting, one girl's showing me pictures of her pitbull, says she thinks they're just misunderstood dogs. I agreed and was like yup, pitbulls, guns, and motorcycles draw the same reactions from people unfamiliar with them. Guy next to me "whoa dude no I'm airborne, infantry dude you know and I know guns and there's no reason anyone needs 10 guns when they live in the city and shit here in the bay area."

Me: :| That's nice...anyway...

Airborne! Airborne!! We've got Airborne here! See? Nobody cares. :laughing

hqdefault.jpg

Back