• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

yea richard pryor and george carlin are two comedians i remember staying up late night and watching on HBO when the parents were out. didnt get half the jokes but because they were so controversial, their lure was that much more enticing.

They made ya into a real man. :smoking

Just a little food for thought. :D

1416365487478.jpg

^^ total malarky. Hunter gatherers stay healthy and active well past 35, there are many existing communities you can learn about. Actually the lowered average age at death is more correlated to the advent of agriculture, large human settlements, and is mostly driven by the infant death rate. Do some research :laughing

^^ total malarky. Hunter gatherers stay healthy and active well past 35, there are many existing communities you can learn about. Actually the lowered average age at death is more correlated to the advent of agriculture, large human settlements, and is mostly driven by the infant death rate. Do some research :laughing

yep. actually quite incorrect, and doesnt take into account reserach from existing hunter gatherer tribes such as the hadza, !kung, bongo, and aboriginal tribes.

human longevity is not a result of modern living, it actually dropped significantly after initial urbanization caused diseases to cultivate from animals, switch to humans, and multiply faster. the advent of grain and dairy intake actually increased infant mortality at first as far more babies were born (the average hadza menstruates 1/4 the number of times that a white woman does) and were exposed to such pathogens.

your averege ehunter gatherer had about a 75% chanve of making it past 45 years old, with many expected to live beyond their 60's.

much can be attributed to it, such as lack of disease exposure as well as significantly less diffacult lifestyle, where "work" can be around only 3 hours per day as opposed to 10+ or more for more modern societies. nthe hunter gatherer body may very well accumulate far less damage and wear/tear on a daily basis

its not to discont modern medicine which is a fucking miracle, but truth be told a lot of it cures issues created by modernity itself. there are other aspects such as more naturally occuring diseases (malaria) that contributed to infant mortality. but were a child of a HG group to make it past 5, one could reasonably bet they will make it top 45-50

Last edited:
Just realized what I am going for in my new era of facial hair...

The Mongolian Warlord.

My+grandpa+was+a+super+wizard_e5cfa1_5410971.jpg

So ummmm....

1. DYWTKHIKYAG?

2. Where in that comic do you see he has a youtube channel?

1.=:wtf are you on?? :laughing spell it out. it works best for everyone who isn't you!

2.MBest11X is the Youtube channel. i recognized him:facepalm

Back