• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

That being said, it's fun to use laser pointers with them.

The laser pointer is the curse of kitties. The laser dot is a complete, total lie. A fabrication. It does not exist. Rather, it haunts. You chase and chase it to no avail. When you catch it, it's not there. Ethereal. A Time Traveler.

It's a curse. Ignore the laser. All kittens think about is murder. Murdering the laser. To make it stop.

figuredoutlaser.jpeg

The laser pointer is the curse of kitties. The laser dot is a complete, total lie. A fabrication. It does not exist. Rather, it haunts. You chase and chase it to no avail. When you catch it, it's not there. Ethereal. A Time Traveler.

It's a curse. Ignore the laser. All kittens think about is murder. Murdering the laser. To make it stop.

This post would pass for an observation on the political election process in the USA.

I have PTSD from the time BARF had mojo points and some folks on teh BARFs decided they didn't like my posting so they went to all my previous posts and thumb-downed them, taking my mojo to -1000. Therefore I disregard those who disagree with me. :party

I have PTSD from the time BARF had mojo points and some folks on teh BARFs decided they didn't like my posting so they went to all my previous posts and thumb-downed them, taking my mojo to -1000. Therefore I disregard those who disagree with me. :party

Mojo points? Dayum. I would try to have as few points as possible :laughing

Back