• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I should be clear though, when my buddie suse LOL, they read it out, "LOWL," not L. O. L..

10411747_10152635450602038_7721710360113114579_n.jpg

Last edited:
the rap group "NWA" that consisted of dr. dre, ice cube, easy e, and mc ren had a controversial hit song titled "fuck the police". the image above the text that says "fuck NWA" is the iconic image off of the cover of the self titled album from the band headed by sting, "the police"

Probably a repost but anyway......

Attachments

• did-i-fucking-stutter.jpg
    did-i-fucking-stutter.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 58
the rap group "NWA" that consisted of dr. dre, ice cube, easy e, and mc ren had a controversial hit song titled "fuck the police". the image above the text that says "fuck NWA" is the iconic image off of the cover of the self titled album from the band headed by sting, "the police"

57102460.jpg

Given how big Sting is on trantric sex... he could fuck NWA all night long too!
:laughing

Last edited:

Gotcha.

Back