• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

The poor bastard was really putting the moves on, too. Look at that hoverhand upgraded to fingertip contact.

h25F4A32E

You have to look at it from her point of view. She needs to make it clear to other possible suitors and/or friends that she is not dating that guy.

Nobody really cares anyway.
I hate small talk.

I've been told I'm too rude/mean at work because I won't engage in it. Sorry, the company didn't hire me to be your buddy or your lunch date. I'm here because I have a job to do and the company felt like I was good enough at it to hire me. Let me do my job and go talk to someone else.

I've been told I'm too rude/mean at work because I won't engage in it. Sorry, the company didn't hire me to be your buddy or your lunch date. I'm here because I have a job to do and the company felt like I was good enough at it to hire me. Let me do my job and go talk to someone else.

You sound fun. :laughing

the claw hand just barely hovering above the surface of her shawl and the ultra creepy side of his face touching her hair had me :rofl..............BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work is for work. I don't mind chit chat from time to time, but I'm not interested in befriending the people I work it. I learned a long time ago to keep my personal life and my professional life entirely separate.

My job is like high school. Little groups that cluster and hang out. And if you don't hang out too, and *gasp* do work, you're a trouble maker.

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-alway-lazy-but-when-i-am-i-have-the-union-to-back-me-1d5593.jpg

Back