• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

h097C3F15

Rapunzel has got some fat calves. Would not bang.

Otherwise that's some funny shit.

Those things are crap. Higher air speed, yeah, but the wet/dirty air isn't captured & filtered by the machine, so it's spread out into the room, just like the older version. No gain in sanitation. :x

Those things are crap. Higher air speed, yeah, but the wet/dirty air isn't captured & filtered by the machine, so it's spread out into the room, just like the older version. No gain in sanitation. :x

:wtf They are a replacement for paper towels. They dry your hands a lot faster than the old version.

You should have just cleaned your hands, and therefore shouldn't really have too much to blow into the room...which I might add is typically a bathroom and and has aerosol feces and urine particulate in the air anyway.

All right, I'll bite: What is that supposed to be, some flotsam off the Titanic?

At the end of the film Kate Winslet's character lets DiCaprio, supposedly the man she was in deep, sincere and selfless love with, drown because there 'wasn't room' for both of them on the raft. The above beg to differ.

:nerdDidn't see the flick but it's possibly the flotsam in question did not provide enough buoyancy for two adults though it provided enough real estate for them.

At the end of the film Kate Winslet's character lets DiCaprio, supposedly the man she was in deep, sincere and selfless love with, drown because there 'wasn't room' for both of them on the raft. The above beg to differ.

Ah, thanks, I didn't see the movie. At first I thought it was part of a piano.

Back