• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Craft Beer Update 02.08.2026

My local. Well one of them. Did you hit up Solid Ground also?

Brokenlink

I have been in Pollock Pines this week installing siding at my friends place in Sly Park.
We been to Solid Ground - Burning Barrel - Gear Tooth and last night at The Knot Hole
Super nice to be in this area. The weather has been great.
Each one of these places has super nice people along with great beer and food.
I am riding over to my sisters later today in Nevada City via Highway 49 and will be attending Fast Friday’s (Saturday Night Tonight)
Looking forward to see the Side Car Motorcycle Championship race tonight. I am thinking Wade is not letting off the gas on this last race for the Championship….
Probably going to stop at Knee Deep in Auburn before the races…
Any other BARF members going to be there tonight…? Let me know
PaulR
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9153.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9126.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9144.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 9
Awesome. I'm just down Sly Park Rd from you. I am glad you hit up all of the breweries in Placerville.
 
Home drunk.
20260926_210435.jpg
 
Back
Top