• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

DR650 Passenger pegs

two wheel tramp

the tingle in your dingle
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Location
your mom’s house
Moto(s)
DR6Fiddy, 790 ADV S, 9Fiddy SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
I gave my moto to a buddy. My bike lacks passenger pegs and i would like to score him a set so the bike has them.

If you have a pair laying around and are in the Bay Area where he or I can pick them up soon, let me know. He has a pillion and I’d like them to ride together.
 
Back
Top