• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

favorite line from a song?

how could i ever think its funny how everything you swore would never change is different now. NIN

Last edited:
SUPERCHICKEN said:
Now that's an offensive avatar if I've ever seen one
That's why it's here, to remind you all of what the tits & ass avatars look like from the other side of the fence.

Never mind that I also think it's one of the most beautiful and erotic images I've ever seen.

ro-monster said:
That's why it's here, to remind you all of what the tits & ass avatars look like from the other side of the fence.

so from this logic all the t&a shots should be changed to girl on girl pics?? to really show the opposite side of the coin shouldn't you just have a pic that objectifies a man? :wtf fuck do i know my avatar is me

elskipador said:
so from this logic all the t&a shots should be changed to girl on girl pics?? to really show the opposite side of the coin shouldn't you just have a pic that objectifies a man?
No, because it's not intended to be logically analogous. It's intended to incite a similar emotional response.

Besides, it's not easy to find pictures that portray men in the same light as t&a shots depict women. The ones that do manage it would not be permitted on BARF.

ro-monster said:
Besides, it's not easy to find pictures that portray men in the same light as t&a shots depict women. The ones that do manage it would not be permitted on BARF.

you're aren't looking hard enough. a lot of the recent sociological studies that focus on the subject are making comparisons between "barbie" and other male action figures. "
barbie's always had this body that just doesn't seem to exsist in real life, threrfore gilrs get stressed becasue they can't be like her. head down to the toy store and check out the super hero or army type figures. they've all got six-packs and huge biceps. so huge that if you did the same portions on a real human the biceps would be 3~4 feet in diameter, its not even physically possible, much like barbie. now i know you're thinking "well good, its about time for some of there own medicine" fine, but i don't agree with the whole eye for an eye theory. if it is a bad thing for women, then its a bad thing for men. just something to think about :teeth

thread bastardization in 5.... 4..... 3.... 2....

(I just turn all the avvies off. and yah, I can see ro's av as potential 'offensive material' but it's a damn sight better than that pudgy guy in the spiderman body paint... and a lot cleaner than the T&A I've seen posted too.)

santa claus came home late last night drunk on Christmas wine
fell down hard in the driveway, hung his bag on the laundry line
hes got cobra gunships for his golden boy
and a hello kitty for his pride and joy
and a star in the book of liars by your name

walter becker - book of liars

It's almost that time of year again...

and I hate my family
and I beg to be free
of that crap that christmas brings
an excuse for selling things

hey christian god, get outta my face
your holy ghost is a curse on the human race
I'd like to string you up one more time
no stupid sacrament, no pissy wine

what a joy to be alone
away from the buying zone
but this party'll never die
'cause christ you're such a lie

hey christian god, get outta my face
your holy ghost is a curse on the human race
I'd like to string you up one more time
no stupid sacrament, no pissy wine

" sometimes you got to go through hell before you can get to heaven"

I completely forgot about this little gem until today, when I was at work and it happened to come up in my shuffle.

"I don't even think that you can get an erection without looking in the mirror at your own reflection."

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
La, la, la, la, la, la, la

Well, she tied me to the headboard with a surf leash...

She looked like she'd had sex
With a tyrannosaurus rex.

Gotta love Germans that sing in English about sex

Funker Vogt - Shaven

Shaven cunts fuck much more horny
I know this for quite a while
so the juices run in torments
and not only bloody sperm

So fuck until the cunts are steaming
a shaven cleft on wet skin
let us play some kinky games
to incease our horny passion

I'm the great pubedresser
I cut pubes like a master
always dressed in black leather
I want to lick your naked skin

Pearls of sweat drop from her body
building up a lake of lust
with each stroke she starts to shiver
and her screams are getting louder

hey
been trying to meet you
hey
must be a devil between us
or whores in my head
whores at my door
whores in my bed
but hey
where
have you
been
if you go i will surely die
we're chained

uh said the man to the lady
uh said the lady to the man she adored
and the whores like a choir
go uh all night
and mary ain't you tired of this
uh
is
the
sound
that the mother makes when the baby breaks
we're chained

great song ;):cool

"the large print giveth, and the small print taketh away..."

Tom Waits "Step Right Up" (from the Small Change release)

Back