• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

for all those stunters out there...

gotta put it into the stickie. but peeps are _STILL_ gonna ask how to wheelie it..

anarchyoffline said:
gotta put it into the stickie. but peeps are _STILL_ gonna ask how to wheelie it..

ahaha true..but yeah..nice bike! :thumbup

ahah SBF? i like your vids :teeth

aite...i need to bump my own thread so folks can actually see this vid....

To All Those Who Needs Help Gettin That One Wheel Up!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried and tried again and I wasn't seccussful until I bliped the gas, the front wheel came right up. Obvisouly i'm doing it all wron based on this video . I need more practice !!!

ahha everything in that vid worked for me...besides holding it up..i can pop it up on 2nd...but i cant keep it up...then again...im putting a hold on stunting right now...

bump so i can watch it later

Finally, this video says it all for every rider out ther askin hour to do a one wheel ( wheelie). If this isn't good enough then like I've said before "just practice"!!!!!!!!!!

ahha...and i thought no one ever watches this vid....

what is SLIPPING the clutch? i still dont comprehend the explaination the guy in video talk about...maybe someone here can explain it better.

its when you quickly grab the clutch and letting it go

Last edited:
I tried it last week couldn't get the wheel up just too much high rev but then i tried agian and i got it up but with a little help of pulling on the handle bars up all in first gear. Third time i tried today on my lunch man did that sucker get high when i dropped down i was doing about 70mph in 1st gear. Gonna keep practicing till i get commfy with the bike going up. Scary at first but if you pull it off it feels like you have just been rewarded.

^ hehe sweet man....be careful though. make sure you straighten out that bar before setting it down. tire wobble is a scary thing to happen. i kinda stopped poppin wheelies but when i do....it sure as hell fun, adrenaline slams in, and gives me the biggest smile...ahaha stunt safe yo! glad to see people are still checkin out my post...

poppin a wheelie

damn am i jealous of you guys who can pull this shit off. i thought i could do wheelis and maybe even stoppies on my pathethic bike(hey, i got it to learn how to ride on-ok). i popped an unintentional wheelie a couple weeks ago, but my bike aint made for this shit. i need a real bike dammit! i goin nuts not being able to try this stuntin shit out. all well- in due time i guess. anyone got an old beat up bike thats good for practicing wheelies on for really cheap?

jFlightMoTo said:
nice video... thanks for sharing

no problem bro...nice tat :teeth :thumbup

my bike is a 600rr and just has a slip on so it runs a lil lean...what rpm range should i be in to do a quick power roll on the throttle to bring it up??

Back