• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Fresh transplant looking for bike events

FZ_Hooligan

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Moto(s)
'11 R1, '14 FZ-09, '18 KTM 450
Hello everyone!
I just moved here and have been enjoying this paradise for riders you guys have here and have been wondering if there are any local bike shows or events like poker runs, slow races, stunt shows, and such. I have been looking online and all I see are the bike nights at cycle gear.

Here are my toys and before anyone calls me out, the bikes are real but background is AI :)


_1790737545d3fd7308-bc7b-11f1-a676-2a04d393b44e.png

_1790738950195da41a-bc7f-11f1-b2a8-b204d2a8a08f.png
 
CalMoto is doing their monthly shop ride on Sunday, Oct 3. 8:30 am meeting at CalMoto 952 N Canyons Pkwy Livermore. KSU 9am. They're heading out to Rio Vista for lunch via Morgan Territory. I've been on a couple of their rides this year. They're well organized.
 
Oh right on, I might be able to make it. How many riders were there?
 
:newbie Mr Hooligan

Dead on with this amazing riding area. Lots of good stuff.

Enjoy the community. :ride
 
Back
Top