• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Gas Prices

Today. Menlo Park. This place is a bit of an outlier but I was desperate; 4.8 gallon tank.
1000086447.jpg
 
At Costco my debit card shuts off at $125.
I then have to hang up the hose and start again.
This causes the green light to come on indicating a pump is vacant.
I reloaded all my info and started again to finish my fill up.
Guy pulls in behind me and starts reading me the riot act implying that I somehow snuck in from the other side instead waiting in line with everyone else.
"no sir, just had to reload to finish filing my tank"....
some people...
DT
 
Don't worry, there's a new fuel formulation coming!
It'll be cheaper, it'll just kill your engine faster... kinda like what they've done with food. :thumbup

0W20 meet 0W10.....
 
Ha! I paid $8.22 the other day! I want to see the new hgh.
 
Today on South Airport Blvd in SSF.

1790715840929.png
 
Back
Top