• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

Almost a good as Tracy's original. The plus is a whole new group discovering this great song.

[YOUTUBE]Fr7oYjnt3bM[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]Hj-Yz0B8m74[/youtube]

This is an AI replacing the vocals on this track. The music is the same. I don't consider it a cover per se, but it's really interesting.

[YOUTUBE]gO6fAJcN89k[/YOUTUBE]

"'Don’t Give Up', a duet between Willie Nelson and Sinéad O’Connor - Peter Gabriel had written it in the mid 80s, and he recorded it with Kate Bush in 1986 for his album titled “So"."

"'Don’t Give Up', a duet between Willie Nelson and Sinéad O’Connor - Peter Gabriel had written it in the mid 80s, and he recorded it with Kate Bush in 1986 for his album titled “So"."

the gauntlet is thrown down

[youtube]RmPotexPJdE[/youtube]

"'Don’t Give Up', a duet between Willie Nelson and Sinéad O’Connor - Peter Gabriel had written it in the mid 80s, and he recorded it with Kate Bush in 1986 for his album titled “So".

One of the great albums of its day. Hard to think of a more depressing song though. Or it would be if Fast Car weren't back on the radio again, with a country cover.

I guess it's time to stop beating around the Bush, eh John

[youtube]nyiEe_3NsSU[/youtube]

I might have posted this Gary Wright cover before, but in honor of his passing, I'll do it again.
[YOUTUBE]vS0VTbwBg7s[/YOUTUBE]

Choral cover of Oasis. I first heard it in the Lucifer soundtrack.
[YOUTUBE]IWGJ7w0E2gI[/YOUTUBE]

Any of y'all going to see Lauren Mayberry next week?
[YOUTUBE]6-Ur8nnD-no[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back