• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

Thought I posted Junna here somewhere before. Always nice to get the attention of the cover band.

[youtube]2M2Hv5GuSn4[/youtube]

Latest on her channel as of now.

[youtube]f-7Df6RuFeQ[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]SFfTvwWaYTs[/YOUTUBE]

“Ain't No Sunshine // by The Brothers Comatose // Bill Withers cover”

Kai Ortiz... soon to be 12yo playing bass

Kai is the son of a younger friend. This is his first recital as a bassist.

There is a little interivew at the end with him.

Kid chose Jimi Hendrix. I'd say his Dad is raising him right. :teeth

Maybe not a good ass cover, but Dad loves seeing his kid do well and overall not to shabby. His teacher is playing lead guiter and singing.

[YOUTUBE]AvRHtRwOYrI[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoyed The Brothers Comatose :thumbup

Last edited:
Johnny Winter... Damn. :cool

Dude could shread pretty good.

^^:thumbup

[YOUTUBE]NPpfdsaALDA[/YOUTUBE]

MAGGOT BRAIN (Funkadelic) - Buckethead (with Lili Haydn & Praxis)

OH boy... in on this. :thumbup

I love Maggot Brain and Bucket Head is amazing. Always F with friends... Putting on some Funkadelics and then play MB.

I have never seen him and would love to.

That violin sounds ... not like a violin. Amaze! :wow

Last edited:
:thumbup

fun to watch Ms Haydn play in that vid … :gsxrgrl

here’s a cover song two-for, Ms Blackman on drums, no extra charge:

[YOUTUBE]Kk1jW4eWBro[/YOUTUBE]

“Carlos Santana and Quinn Sullivan Perform Maggot Brain & It's A Man's Man's Man's World”

That has to take a lot of effort to get it right.

Dude has talent.

Best Taylor Swift ever. :laughing

That was pretty cool. :thumbup

So I've listened to"Jolene" by Beyoncé (from her new album Cowboy Carter) a few times now.

I'd recommend giving it a listen- she's rewritten the lyrics and fundamentally changed the dynamics of the relationships of the characters in the song, and I think that's cool, but I'm sorry to say, the vocal performance is limp and the break near the end comes out of nowhere and ruins the flow of the song.

I guess I'd like it if somebody with the right vision would cover Beyoncé's version of Jolene... And make a kick-ass cover of what isn't exactly a cover song.

I would post the uTube video here, but I completely suck at successfully doing that, so I'll just let you find it for yourselves.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]Dg39hJIhzAk[/YOUTUBE]

“PJ Harvey & Björk cover the Rolling Stones' "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"”

Back