• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Happy Happy Birthday Bzwrthy!

ThumperX

Slayer of Deer
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Location
Off Elk Mtn
Moto(s)
Different strokes
Big Bore and little bore Thumpers and a Twingle
BARF perks
AMA #: 2817058
Happy birthday Rhonda! You are one of if not the very best!

53179318689_4af10da0d4_o.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Have a Happy Birthday Rhonda!
 
Happy Birthday, Rhonda! I hope your day is as magnificent as you are! 🎂🎉🥳
 
Happy Birthday Rhonda!
Hope this one finds you happy and healthy.
Sending this from Stonybarf XXIII.
I'm early, as usual.

Be Happy

Be well.

PRty on!
 
Last edited:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Looking forward to seeing many of you very soon and more frequently 😍 Was in Houston teaching a class so I spent it sweating my non-existent balls off but did have some excellent bbq. 😁
 
Back
Top