oldbugeyed
New member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Moto(s)
- ‘25 versys X300
I feel a bit like Lazarus returned to riding! Rode a Sportster for many years and miles, in an other life……I thought I’d never ride a bike I didn’t pedal again. But here I am, an’ only slightly fossilized! After much research I finally threw my leg over a Versys X300 that called to me, and I took’er home….Time for a fresh start and some new ‘adventures’. New lid, gloves and boots, good thing I never got rid’a my old leather riding jacket, looks like it will still serve, for a while. But its replacement is in the queue (prob aerostitch), as are new riding pants and an air vest. These old bones don’t heal as fast as they once did, so I gotta play it safe…..
Anyways,…. Keep the rubber side down! Best always…..Joe
Anyways,…. Keep the rubber side down! Best always…..Joe
o b e
with. 